E1 Visas for Treaty Traders

What is E1 Treaty Trader Visa? The E1 Visa allows businesspeople from specific countries to have easier access to the United States for the purposes of simplifying trade. At least 50% of the firm must be owned by citizens of a treaty country. Click here to find out if your country has an E1 Treaty with the […]
Read more

Which business you can start for E2 visa

. The E-2 visa is a temporary and non-immigrant visa that allows foreign entrepreneurs from certain treaty countries to enter the United States and operate a business. To qualify for an E-2 visa, the applicant must invest a substantial amount of capital in any enterprise in the U.S. The investment which applicant is doing they […]
Read more

E-2 visa

The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work in the United States based on an investment in a U.S. business. The E2 visa is valid for three months to five years (depending on the country of origin) and can be extended indefinitely. The investment must be “substantial”, although there is no legally defined minimum. The E-2 visa is available only […]
Read more

E2 Visa to Green Card

One of the most commonly asked questions from E-2 visa applicants is whether or not it can be converted to a Green card. The answer is yes it can be. Here is a brief explanation of steps you can take to do so. Convert Your E2 Visa to Green Card. To obtain a green card, […]
Read more

No products in the cart.