Startup Business Bureau is a services-based consulting firm and is fully eligible to be compensated against its time, experience, expertise, advisory, consulting and services. Any amount earned in its scope of services is not refundable unless expressly declared.
Consulting Fee is treated as advance payment and considered as earned against the time and services of the Consultant, except the termination of the agreement for cause where;
- If the premature termination is happening prior to rendering the full services, then a fair calculation will be made as per professional services rate and/or the scope of consulting and services rendered along with any reimbursements and the portion of the due / unearned fee will be settled amicably with the Client.
- If the scope of consulting, advisory and/or services is completed and the fee is considered as earned, Client would not be eligible for any refund.
In an un-fortunate scenario, where the refund of the amount is claimed, Startup Business Bureau strict Refund Policy is given as below;
Consulting Service Fee / Application Fee paid to Consultant will be non-refundable and non-transferrable at any time as per the terms of the signed services agreement, if the Client wants to withdraw / cancel / not willing / able to continue the application due to any reason or circumstances / Lack of personal interest in program / Being impatient / exasperated during the program / Any assumption / judgement on application status at any point / Un-Official announcement of the final decision / delay or failure to provide any document / info as required by authorities / Failure during any random evaluation by a national security agency of the respective countries / Termination of Agreement by Cause / Any direct contact / bypass to Startup Business Bureau/ Breach of Any Article of this Agreement / Application decline due to wrong particulars / medical / security checks / hidden information by the Client / application processed (unconditional) / force majeure conditions / state of war / act of God.
Application Fee, Govt. Fee, Due Diligence Fee, Third Party Payment, and Expenses
Any Application Fee, Govt. Fee, Due Diligence Fee, Third Party Payment, Vendor Payment, Earned Fee, Attorney Fee, Out of Pocket Expenses and Reimbursable Expenses are direct and are out of the scope of responsibility of Startup Business Bureau and any refund, if any, is subject to their independent policy without any prejudice of Startup Business Bureau.
Business Investment and Operational Expenses
Any business expenses, business investment, marketing, HR, recruitment, IT, utilities, equipment, payroll, administrative expenses, inventory, or any other operational expenses are for business investments and without any control or prejudice, liability, or responsibility on the Consultant.
- In case of any Refund claim, the Client has to request the same clearly in written email / letter form stating the exact reason of Refund claim.
- After receiving the Refund request, Consultant will evaluate the reason and confirm the eligibility of the claim as per Refund Policy and signed service agreement.
- After the claim amount is finalized, Client has to sign a Settlement Agreement with Consultant.
- Any / all services / application will be suspended from the Consultant once refund claim is raised.
- Any refund once approved, will be processed within 30-45 working days.
- Full refund will be issued in case of technical error such as double charging or any other cases where Startup Business Bureau is responsible.
- A refund claim is acceptable in case of the inability or incompetency of service execution and in which case a fair calculation of compensation against the time and efforts must be evaluated.
- Refund will be issued through the Original Mode of Payment or via Bank Transfer or Check where it is not possible to refund via the original mode of payment.
- Any success fee, referral fee, brokerage fee, commission or repatriation once earned is not refundable.
- In any particular service request, the refund policy stated and described in its service contract is considered as annex to this refund policy and is enforceable.
- Any refund request should be made in written email / letter form stating the exact reason of Refund claim which will immediately lead to suspension or termination of services.
- Any refunds requested due to a customer error will be subject to a $ 350 administration charge, once approved.
Professional Liability Insurance
Not happy with our services, We got you Covered!
We as professional business consultants, fully covers our clients with up to $2 Million Liability protection under Professioanl liability insurance coverage which brings sufficient of comfort to you that whenever you feel we aren’t professionally in a position to meet your service requirements, you may raise the claim directly with our insurance company and get your amount refunded.
Here is what you need to know about the professional liability insurance:
Errors and omissions insurance (E&O) is also called professional liability insurance or malpractice insurance, depending on the industry. This policy has a narrower focus than general liability insurance.
Specifically, errors and omissions insurance coverage include:
Work mistakes and oversights
Even a small professional error or oversight could end up costing a client money. When the client tries to recoup their losses by suing your business over the mistake, errors and omissions insurance (E&O) helps pay for your legal costs.
If your business leaves work unfinished, it can interrupt your client’s business plans. When you fail to deliver promised services, a client could sue – especially if it negatively impacts the client’s bottom line.
Accusations of negligence
If your business fails to meet minimum industry standards while working with a client, the client might sue your business for negligence. A dissatisfied client could still sue for negligence even when there’s nothing wrong with your work.
If your business misses a deadline, it could delay your client’s business plans and result in lost revenue. If a client sues your business over late work, errors and omissions insurance can cover the cost of the lawsuit.