TERMS AND CONDITIONS: USER AGREEMENT
By inquiring about our services, signing our retainer / service agreement, hiring our professional / management services, visiting our website / office/s, and accessing the information, knowledge, procedure, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Startup Business Bureau without any prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement (available on our website) periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of our site/services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions and that Startup Business Bureau, its directors, management, owners, officers, or employees are not responsible for any loss, damages, legal consequence, or anything that may result from the use of the site or its services.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Information is believed to be reliable based on the current fact & figures but is not guaranteed as it is for reference/educational purpose only and cannot be considered as an authoritative guide. Startup Business Bureau cannot accept any obligation and responsibility for any risk, loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on this content or any errors or omissions.
- Unless otherwise expressed, Startup Business Bureau expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Startup Business Bureau doesn’t constitute any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever, and will not stand liable for any direct or indirect loss, loss of profit, personal / business opportunities, emotional disturbances, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any delay in performance or non-performance due to what so ever the reason may be.
- Startup Business Bureau relies on an outside vendor for website hosting and some technology solutions. Startup Business Bureau is not responsible for any website downtime or service interruptions associated with any technology problem(s), Internet problem(s), or any other type of problem(s) and is in no way obligated to make monetary reimbursements or refunds for any reason.
- Startup Business Bureau in no way providing any legal, accounting, or business advice relating to the purchase or sale of any business or franchise, the hiring of any service advertiser, or the purchase of any products advertised on the website or making any business investment or migration decisions. We strongly advice the users to consult with independent third parties prior to their engagement and commitment.
- For advisory and consulting services, market research and analysis, all the data and information provided is mere for guidelines or reference purpose and cannot be considered as an authoritative guideline. Startup Business Bureau doesn’t take responsibility of its authenticity and the dependence or reliance on it in any form.
- Non-compliance to standard procedures may result to Non-Claimable application suspension.
- Business listing or introduction services provided by Startup Business Bureau are provided “As Is”. Clients of any of these services, or “advertisers” are responsible for the information posted on the site and are responsible for monitoring and managing their own accounts. In no way is Startup Business Bureau responsible for this information.
- Startup Business Bureau reserves the right to modify and re-classify any advertising listing on the site at any time by adding new industry related categories, removing industry related categories, or modifying or adjusting any other classifications system that defines where or how a user will find a listed company’s ads. These changes may alter the way a listing advertisement is found through the website’s various search functions and tools.
- Startup Business Bureau is in no way obligated to refund any money for any service rendered or purchases after the actual service has been activated or implemented.
- Startup Business Bureau use the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site or to audiences similar to people who have visited our site.
- All the content, logo, drafts, blogs, trademark, service marks, is the intellectual property of Startup Business Bureau. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- The use of the site, its content, listings, and any other area is strictly prohibited for our direct or indirect competitors, nor shall you provide, disclose or transmit any portion of the Site to any direct or indirect competitor of us. In case if you need to work with us, you need to choose our affiliate program and that is subject to approval.
- You agreed and will be fully liable to indemnify and keep us indemnified against and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses of any kind or character, whether director or incidental, including without limitation court costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness’ fees, interest, fees, and penalties incurred by us as a result of your use of this Site.
- Startup Business Bureau is a privately held single member limited liability company and is not regulated or affiliated by any financial services authority or other such regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of bonds, securities, collective investment schemes, financial advice or any similar such arrangements.
- If you place your listings as an affiliate, you may not display your phone number or email address on your Listing in any forms, and Investors, Buyers will be able to contact you through the enquiry form placed next to your Listing.
- Startup Business Bureau reserves the right to change, alter, amend suspend, terminate or cancel any / all of the referral program, affiliate program or partner program on its on discretion with or without any prior notice.
- Startup Business Bureau reserves the right to immediately remove the content or complete listing form our marketplace / database, if it is deemed in appropriate to our terms and conditions. And in such case no refund will be processed.
- In the event of loss or damage to any essential documents received, Startup Business Bureau liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of $100 per paid application. Startup Business Bureau accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- Startup Business Bureau doesn’t provide any kind of guarantee or warranty on positive outcome of any program whatsoever the case may be.
- Immigration application processing times shown on promotional materials are standard / average processing times only and should be used as a reference guide only.
- Startup Business Bureau always suggest and advises the Client planning for migration; not to sell / vacate any property, leave employment or finalize business or personal matters of whatsoever nature until written advice or approval has been received from the respective authorities.
- Certain documentation required for an Immigration application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to Startup Business Bureau at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
- In the event that consultation/data/information provided by Startup Business Bureau is being relayed/transferred by you to any third party as a recommendation, please be advised that you do so at your own risk.
- You agree that, you will not forward data/information, provided in confidence, by Startup Business Bureau, to any third party without the former’s explicit consent. The Client indemnifies Startup Business Bureau against any loss, action, proceedings, costs, claims and damages which may have be caused directly or indirectly by a breach of the aforementioned obligations of the client under this Agreement, OR, ramifications caused by the reliance of any third party on advice/data/information given by the Client, which was derived directly or indirectly from Startup Business Bureau.
DIGITAL SIGNATURE & CONTRACTS
In accordance with the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, or E-Sign (the Act) and other applicable local or state legislation regarding Electronic Signatures and Transactions, the Startup Business Bureau hereby expressly accept the use of electronic signatures as an additional (main) method of signing and/or initialing any Agreement between Startup Business Bureau and the concerning party, clients, agent, broker or any third party. The parties hereby agree that either party may sign electronically by using a digital signature service or the digital / electronic forms and agreements made available on this website.
Any party entering into any agreement with Startup Business Bureau through its digital contract available on website confirms, agrees and acknowledges that any such digital contract are explicitly enforceable by law.
AFFILIATES / THIRD PARTY SERVICES / REFERRALS
- You understand that Startup Business Bureau may pay a commission in the form of a referral fee to any organization that refers business to us, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that we have disclosed these business and financial agreements to you.
- In certain cases, Startup Business Bureau may receive royalties, commissions, referral fees and all marketing contributions from third parties where we refer our clients to external vendors that are not under the control of the Startup Business Bureau. Startup Business Bureau does not accept any liability or responsibility for the services provided by a third party. We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such third parties / vendors.
- Any dealings between you and any vendors / third party advertiser or merchant mentioned or linked to by means of a direct dealing, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant vendor / advertiser or merchant. Startup Business Bureau will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Investors and Clients under no circumstances is allowed to have any sort of direct dealing with the Entrepreneurs / Sellers / vendors / attorneys / third parties introduced by Startup Business Bureau. And if he/she makes any sort of direct link / deal, Startup Business Bureau will have a right to claim for the full amount of service fee equivalent to the value of services asked and also may include extra penalty charges levied by Startup Business Bureau Management.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
- Disclaimer; Startup Business Bureau makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in its website.
- Links to Other Sites; certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Startup Business Bureau of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
- Accessibility; Startup Business Bureau endeavors at all times to make the site as accessible as possible to disabled users. In no way does Startup Business Bureau seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users’ access to the website service.
- Disputes and Jurisdiction; each provision within the terms and conditions are severable and any provision which is void, or could render the terms and conditions void, is excluded. The terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in United States of America and each party agreeing to the terms and conditions submits to this. Also, by agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive any claim that such courts are an inconvenience.
SUMMARY OF TERMS
Browser: Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie: Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called ‘cookie.txt’. Cookies are used to enable a website to ‘remember’ whether a user has visited the site before and possibly to store marketing information about previous visits (items bought last time; pages visited etc.). Cookies are also used to store temporary information as a user moves from page to page within a site (items in a shopping basket etc.). Such cookies are erased when the user session ends. This information is converted to number format for statistical purposes, and all information relating to the individual is erased when the user session is ended. Users can set their browser not to allow cookies to be stored in their computer. To do this, please follow the instructions provided with your web browser software.
IP Address: If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 126.96.36.199
User Session: A user’s visit to a site begins when the user first accesses any page on a given site and ends after a visitor has left that site and not revisited it within a specified amount of time (normally 20 minutes) or when the user’s browser is closed.
Web Server: Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.
All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Website is protected by copyright. The Content, the copyright in the Content, and all other intellectual property relating thereto, are owned or controlled by Startup Business Bureau. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Website and maintain such notices in the Content.